Spring is the time when we are more vulnerable to colds and viral infections.
Therefore people seek to boost the immunity and activate protective mechanisms of the body.
In such periods SCENAR treatment can serve as the efficient method of preventive care and protection. You can use both personal and professional device models.
I want to share with you one of the techniques that can help to increase the adaptive capabilities of the body and boost the immunity. I often use this technique and find it very effective, so I can recomment it to all who wants to maintain and enhance the protection of their body.
This technique includes the treatment of 15 areas associated with the body adaptation mechanisms and causing the response of the adaptation systems.
When working with a personal SCENAR device use the combination of Fm + Am. For professional SCENAR devices use the Fm+Var modes. Treat each area for 2 minutes (1 minute for children).
Treatment order and electrode positions (see picture)
1. Center of the ulnar fossa/fold of the right arm
2. Center of the ulnar fossa/fold of the left arm
3. Middle of the mesosternum
4. Xiphoid process projection (on the border of bone and soft tissue)
5. Middle of the right costal arch (on the border of bone and soft tissue)
6. Middle of the left costal arch (on the bone)
7. Subclavian fossa (maximum deepening) on the right
8. Subclavian fossa (maximum deepening) on the left
9. Front of the neck on the right, near the trachea / right above the clavicle
10. Front of the neck on the left, near the trachea/right above the clavicle
11. Back of the neck on the left, along the line of the occipital protuberance, max close to the hairline
12. Back of the neck on the right, along the line of the occipital protuberance, max close to the hairline
13. С7 projection
14. Left adrenal gland projection
15. Right adrenal gland projection
How often should I perform this technique?
1. As a matter of prevention care (best before the epidemic peak) it should be performed every two weeks.
2. After a viral disease it should be performed once.
3. Weakened, sickly patients, and those who have immune deficiency should perform this technique once per month.
SCENAR device can also be used to treat the respiratory tracts. You can see how to perform one of the variants of the "Clouds"/"Lambs" and "Christmas Tree" techniques here.
"Lambs" ("Clouds") SCENAR treatment technique
„Christmas tree” SCENAR treatment technique
Dr. Irina Ershova, SCENAR therapist with more than 20 years of experience